A Chocolate Tree covered in Cadburys Heroes Sweets!
This fun and delicious handmade sweet tree is the chocolate box with a difference. The centre of this Sweet Tree is made from our secret recipe Belgian chocolate crispy crunch. Then one-by-one Cadbury’s Heroes®, including Cadbury Dairy Milk®, Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel®, Twirl®, Wispa®, Eclair®, Fudge® and Creme Egg Twisted®, are stuck by hand to the centre of the sweet tree using even more chocolate.
- Personalise your Cadburys Heroes sweet tree vase with a message of your choice, handwritten in gold script
- The vase is filled with yummy chocolate coated raisins
- The sweet tree trunk is made from wood, please no not attempt to eat this!
- The trunk is set in the bottom of the vase using solid Belgian chocolate
- PLEASE NOTE: This product takes 72 hours to produce from when your order is received
In case you haven't had enough chocolate by the time you have eaten the Cadbury Heroes and chocolate crispy core, we have come up with two ways in which you can eat the solid chocolate base- Pull the trunk to release the Belgian chocolate base from the vase. Hold the trunk upside-down and nibble the chocolate base like a giant chocolate lollypop or stir the chocolate into a saucepan of warm milk, holding the trunk and using this to mix the chocolate as it melts into the milk (adult supervision required).
Every sweet tree is wrapped in a cellophane bag and tied with a satin ribbon. It is then lovingly bubble wrapped and sent to you in a made-to-measure box, ensuring that it arrives safely.Dimensions:
Available in 3 sizes: 25cm – 35cm – 50cm
For ingredients and allergen advice please contact us- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please remember to check your personalisation. It will appear on the product exactly how you have entered it, including spacing and punctuation
- Orders received after 5pm/ weekends /bank holidays will be processed the next working day
- Delivery - please take note of the ‘Get this product as soon as…..’ date before selecting your postage preferences. This date takes account of the lead time required for personalisation