A Sweet Tree covered in Lindor® and Ferrero Rocher® Christmas Puddings, and Fudge Presents – Festive food at its finest!
This delicious handmade Sweet Tree is Christmas to the core! It can be shared with friends, family over coffee after Christmas dinner, or given as the perfect gift for a chocoholic that you love. Edible to the core, the centre of this Sweet Tree is made from our secret recipe Belgian chocolate crispy crunch. Then one-by-one miniature Christmas puddings and presents made from Lindor®, Ferrero Rocher®, and Fudge, are stuck by hand to the centre of the Sweet Tree using even more chocolate.
- For an additional £5 the glass vase which the Sweet Tree is potted in a can be personalised with the message of your choice, handwritten in gold script
- The vase is filled with yummy chocolate coated raisins – this is the edible soil in which the Sweet Tree is planted!
- The tree trunk is made from wood, so please no not attempt to eat this!
- The trunk is set in the bottom of the vase using solid Belgian chocolate
- Wrapped in a cellophane bag and tied with a satin ribbon
- Lovingly bubble wrapped and sent to you in a made-to-measure box
- Available in 2 sizes: 35cm & 55cm
- PLEASE NOTE: This product takes 72 hours to produce from when your order is received
In case you haven't had enough of chocolate by the time you have eaten the Lindor®, Ferrero Rocher®, Fudge and chocolate crispy core, we have come up with two ways in which you can eat the solid chocolate base- Pull the trunk to release the Belgian chocolate base from the vase. Hold the trunk upside-down and nibble the chocolate base like a giant chocolate lollypop or stir the chocolate into a saucepan of warm milk, holding the trunk and using this to mix the chocolate as it melts into the milk (adult supervision required).
For ingredients and allergen advice please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please remember to check your personalisation. It will appear on the product exactly how you have entered it, including spacing and punctuation
- Orders received after 5pm/ weekends /bank holidays will be processed the next working day
- Delivery - please take note of the ‘Get this product as soon as…..’ date before selecting your postage preferences. This date takes account of the lead time required for personalisation