Please Note: Last order date for guaranteed Christmas delivery on this item is Monday 16th December
A Chocolate Tree covered in Quality Street sweets!
This fun and delicious handmade Sweet Tree is the chocolate box with a difference. The centre of this Sweet Tree is made from our secret recipe Belgian chocolate crispy crunch. Then one-by-one Nestle Quality Street®, including The Green Triangle, Toffee Penny, The Purple One and Strawberry Delight, are stuck by hand to the centre of the Sweet Tree using even more chocolate.
- The Nestle Quality Street® Sweet Tree is potted in a glass vase which can be personalised with the message of your choice, handwritten in gold script
- The vase is then filled with yummy chocolate coated raisins – this is the edible soil in which the Sweet Tree is planted!
- Like all trees, the Sweet Tree trunk is made from wood, so please no not attempt to eat this!
- However, the trunk is set in the bottom of the vase using solid Belgian chocolate
- Please note: This product takes 72 hours to produce from when your order is received
- Wrapped in a cellophane bag and tied with a satin ribbon
- Lovingly bubble wrapped and sent to you in a made-to-measure box
- Dimensions: Available in 3 sizes: 25cm – 35cm – 50cm
In case you haven't had enough chocolate by the time you have eaten the Quality Street® and chocolate crispy core, we have come up with two ways in which you can eat the solid chocolate base- pull the trunk to release the Belgian chocolate base from the vase. Hold the trunk upside-down and nibble the chocolate base like a giant chocolate lollypop or stir the chocolate into a saucepan of warm milk, holding the trunk and using this to mix the chocolate as it melts into the milk (adult supervision required).
For ingredients and allergen advice please contact us- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please remember to check your personalisation. It will appear on the product exactly how you have entered it, including spacing and punctuation
- Orders received after 5pm/ weekends /bank holidays will be processed the next working day
- Delivery - please take note of the ‘Get this product as soon as…..’ date before selecting your postage preferences. This date takes account of the lead time required for personalisation